Saturday 23 December 2017

Christmas Pugs and gas problems

Hello lovely peeps and welcome to my new follower :o)


Sorry for my absence over the last two weeks, but the house has been in chaos with new gas pipes being fitted and our boiler being moved. Most of the contents of upstairs (including my stuffed-to-the-gills craft room) had to come downstairs so the plumber could get underneath the floorboards.  We had a small gas leak so we couldn't really put the work off any longer, but luckily the coldest snap of weather finished just as the work started.

January is going to be a bit disruptive too when we have roof repairs done but for now my craft room is almost back to normal and I've managed to make one last Christmas card for the year.

I've been dying to use these fabulous Christmas Pugs digis from Lili of the Valley.  There are four in the set and I lined them up in CraftArtist underneath the sentiment (SmartyPants BTN font) and then copied a couple of them to go on the end - the last one is flipped around.

I coloured the image with Promarkers/Flexmarkers and a couple of Graph-Its


then added some Tonic Nuvo Drops/Ranger Enamel Accents to finish off.

 I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Come and Get It  Christmas
Passion For Promarkers Challenge  #424 Add a sentiment
Creative Inspirations #284 Winter/Christmas

No more card-making now for a few days while all the Christmas festivities take place, but I'll be back as soon as I can. I hope you all have a lovely time over Christmas and get to spend time with your nearest and dearest.

Katrina x

6 comments:

Fikreta said...

Its super fun and cute card!
Merry Christmas !🎄🎅⛄

hugs , Fiki

Viv said...

This card really made me smile Kat! Glad you're sorted a bit for Christmas after all the disruption - have a happy Christmas!

Wendy L said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, xxxx

Rene said...

This is so cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Jasmina said...

What a cun and adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us on our last challenge at Come and Get It.

The Crafty Den said...

Another fun card Katrina. I love the cute pug images and your colouring is perfect. Great CAS layout. Thanks for joining us for our Mega Christmas challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. Good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x