Tuesday 29 August 2017

In a Spin on Throwback Tuesday

Hello lovely peeps


This week's unblogged card features Leonie Pujol's In a Spin die.

First I used it to cut the outline in white card and glued this onto a cream textured card blank.

I cut the same shape from several different papers in the 'New Leaf' First Edition pad by Trimcraft and saved all the 'innie' bits [I saved the outlines for other projects, but there is no need to cut the whole design from each paper - you could use up all your little scraps of paper instead].


I glued the innie bits inside the gaps, with all parts of each circle having the same pattern.
  
The Best Wishes sentiment is from Leonie's Flight to Freedom stamp set, which I just stamped onto a circle of matching card.

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

Very nice

hollyberry said...

Elegant card xxx

Diane Louise J said...

Such a good way of using up scraps of patterned papers, lovely effect x