Monday 18 May 2015

Seeing Double

  Evening All, hope you are well.

First I'd like to give a very warm welcome to my latest followers. 
Counting my email subscribers too I'm now into double figures. Yay!

I've had a go at some Clean and Simple cards today.
  This one is using a stamp called Dainties by Impression Obsessions (sorry, I've no clue who the sentiment stamp is by - I bought them without the packaging)


I stamped it onto three different papers from the Boho Chic 6x6 pad from First Editions and cut the shapes out. They have been glued onto white card and then matted onto another paper from the same pad.  Surprisingly I couldn't find a good colour match from my dozens and dozens of rolls of ribbon, so I finally settled on some orange spotty organza :D

 I'm entering this first card in the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge 'Add a Sentiment'
and the CAS challenge at Sweet Stampin


 My second card also uses the Boho Chic pad, but this time the stamp is from the 'Daisies' set by Sheena Douglass. I coloured in the centres with a pear green Promarker.

 
The border paper is actually from the 8x8 version of the paper pad - the 6x6 was too small for my DL card. So glad I bought it in both sizes, an advantage to being a hoarder :D

I'm entering this second card into the 'In the Garden' challenge at Papertake Weekly

That's all for now peeps. 
No crafting tomorrow as I'm off to give Daisy and Issie their new door hangers

Katrina x

4 comments:

pam said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Sue said...

Katrina, these card are beautiful. Such stylish Cas designs - you have some really great ideas for cards and layouts, they are so lovely.
Sue...xxx

Rachel said...

Fab cards, love your colours.
Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous clean and simple card, thank you so much for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Hope you can come and join our next challenge too :)

Love and hugs
Maarit