Sunday 24 May 2015

...If you don't mind, it doesn't matter

Morning All.


Just a quick post to show you the card I made for my friend Graeme who was 60 last week. I'm sure he would like me to point out that unlike the character on the card he still has all his own teeth!


I used decorative papers from First Edition and My Minds Eye, plus textured burgundy paper from Papermill (bought donkey's years ago)
'One of a Kind' stamp by Crafter's Companion, coloured with Graph'It markers
hair: 9403, 3210
skin: 4115, 4155, 4175
trousers: 3245, 3250, 3255
top/socks: 5140, 6150
shirt: 7110
Sentiment from the 'Little Voice' stamp set by IndigoBlu 
Twine and buttons from my stash.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:-

Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes + Option of a Sketch!
Crafts Galore  - Anything Goes!
Crafty Sentiments Designs  - Anything Goes
TTCRD  - Anything Goes

Should get a bit of crafting in today, there's no sunshine here to lure me outside :)
Hope you all have a good day,
Katrina x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Love this:) Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Rene said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Tamie said...

I simply adore the ripping you did on the paper. I haven't done it in a while you have inspired me. The image is simply fabulous and the sentiment perfect. Thank-you for joining us at the CraftsGaloreEncore Anything Goes Challenge!

Tamie DT

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card. thanks for joining in with the anything goes challenge at Creative Inspirations.
CraftyNatalie {DT}

Anne said...

Men's cards are hard enough as it is but for that age group even trickier - this image is perfect!
I love the torn edges and the buttons are a lovely little finishing touch. Love it!
Anne x